Purchases made from me, either in person at an event, or by e-mail are subject to the following terms and conditions.
If you purchased through my Etsy store are subject to the policy framework and terms and conditions on that site.
Items that have been commissioned specially form me or personalised items are non-returnable and there can be no refund.
Pottery Experience day vouchers
- Duration. Vouchers are valid for a period of 18 months from the date of purchase and cannot be redeemed after the expiry date.
- Voucher redemption. Pottery dates can be booked by email or from the website contact form.
- Refunds. Vouchers are non-refundable other than within the 14 day cancellation period as per the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. We will make every effort to rebook a date in consultation with the purchaser.
- Availability. Spaces are only secured once a course has been paid for or a valid voucher has been redeemed.
- Cancellation. In the unlikely event that a course needs to be postponed alternative dates shall be offered and shall be valid for a further 12 months. In the event the Pottery experience day is cancelled by a voucher holder no refund shall be given.
If you have any queries about this, please do contact me, I’ll always try to help.